Digesto has improved! Here is the new set of features recently added.
One-to-One Personalization (Beta)
Digesto One-to-One Personalization allows for a single email to go out with personalized content matching a given person’s preferences. When Digesto runs on your chosen schedule, emails will be tailored to subscribers’ specific categories and/or authors selected, meaning each subscriber only receives updates on the posts that they are interested in.
Bug Fixes and Security Upgrades
Server upgrades have been performed and various bugs have been fixed, including:
- Renew Marketo API token if it expires during processing.
- Improved notification message on specific RSS feed errors.- Improved notification message on Marketo API Error.- Fixed bi-weekly scheduling sending weekly.
- Digest template shows "undefined" due to script conflicts.
- Account is reactivated automatically after client cancellation.
- Server error if empty value on Schedule Day.
- New password shows as invalid on update (despite if it's valid).